The New Arizona Science Standards have been approved
Are you ready to implement them this coming fall?
The CSTL at NAU can help schools and districts:
- Align curriculum to the 2018 Arizona Science Standards
- Better understand and address three-dimensional learning:
– Cross Cutting Concepts
– Core Ideas for Knowing and Using Science
– Science and Engineering Practices
- Develop a 3-year-implementation plan aligned with Arizona Department of Education recommendations
Contact us now to schedule a one-hour free consultation to support your school/district with a customized, sustained professional learning plan.**
- Informal school/district science professional development needs assessment
- Suggestions for a collaborative, sustained professional development plan coherent with other school/district initiatives
- Cost estimate for acquiring further professional learning services with the CSTL**
**Title II Funds can be used to support costs incurred for this rollout of the new AZ Science Standards.