Sporting Clay Tournament
NAU Construction Management events
Please join us for the Annual Sporting Clay Tournament! Hosted by members of the NAU Construction Management Industry Advisory Board (CM IAB), this fundraiser is an additional opportunity for the industry to help support the future construction professionals coming out of our program.
Event details: February 2022 date TBD
Team Registration RSVP HERE!
– Arrive no later than 1 pm!
12:00-1:30 Registration, Food Trucks, Challenge Station & Teaching Station
1:30-1:45 Mandatory Rules Orientation
1:45-3:45 Clay Shoot
3:45-5:00 Famous Dave’s BBQ dinner, Shotgun Raffle, Awards Ceremony & Team Pictures
- Teams consist of 4 shooters.
- Teams will run their own trap at each station.
- Please remember to bring sunscreen, ear protection and safety glasses!
- When your team finishes shooting please proceed to the pavilion with your scorecard.
- We will be providing 12 gauge shells only. Please BYO if you need anything else.
- Limited gun rental is available. Please arrive early if you need a rental.
- Station Sponsors! You may arrive as early as 11am to set up.
NEW! Station Host Package – Networking Opportunity!
$1000 – Your company will have the opportunity to set up at one of 24 shooting stations. There you will promote your company to our Industry Sponsors as they stop to shoot. 24 Teams of construction industry professionals (that’s 192 people!) will pass through your station, giving you valuable networking opportunities! NAU will provide an EZ Up for shade as well as a table. We ask station sponsors bring a cooler with water/sports drinks to hand out to players. We suggest you bring chairs, banners, swag, promotional items or giveaways to promote your company.
Other Sponsorships available:
- Food & Beverage Sponsors – $3000 – Your company name and logo will be displayed prominently at the event!
- Pavilion Sponsor – $2000 – Your company name and logo displayed at the pavilion!
- Clay Pigeon and Shell Sponsor – $1,500 -Your company name and logo will be displayed prominently at the event!
- Shotgun Sponsor – $1000 – Fund the popular “Deck of Cards” shotgun raffle! Your company name and logo will be displayed prominently at the event!
- Station Sponsor – $400 Your company name and Logo on a sign at one station.
- Any Other Donation Amount!
*Note that a portion of the fee collected may not be tax deductible.
Ben Avery Clay Target Center
5060 W. Skeet St.
A PDF of a map with directions is available.
PLEASE NOTE: Proceed on Carefree Highway all the way to the stop light at Archery Drive and turn right. DO NOT turn right on Black Canyon Blvd or N Longshot Lane.
If you have any question or concerns, feel free to contact Nicole.Tuchscherer@nau.edu