Learn more about the work you’ll do in this program.
Apply for School of Communication scholarships.
Connect with us
Connect with Visual Communication on Facebook.
Our experiential learning space
The VisualDESIGNLab is a collaborative learning space for students, faculty and community to work together, as active partners, towards innovative solutions for local issues affecting our community.
Our goal is to promote social engagement and civic responsibility in our visual communication curriculum, with collaborative and interdisciplinary opportunities to learn and practice design.
- Coconino County
- Flagstaff Shelter Services
- Puente Elementary School
- Family Violence Institute: ACASI
- Flagstaff Arts & Leadership Academy
- Southwest Kiwanis
- NAU Theater Department
- Diablo Trust
- College of Arts & Letters FILM SERIES
- NAZADA (Northern Arizona Alzheimer’s & Dementia Alliance
- ThinAir Magazine
- Carbon Copy Magazine
- A New Dawn
- Nau Library – Human Library
- NAU Campus Garden
- The Literacy Center
- Digital exhibition: Through the Eyes of Youth: Life and Death in the Bedzin Guetto
- Feast for Flagstaff
- Victim Witness Services
- A Taste of Flagstaff
- NAU yellow bike campaign
- Dream Lab
- SEDI (Northern Arizona Sustainable Economic Development Initiative)
- Cool Stars 18 – conference
- EPIC (Equal Partners in Inclusive Community)