Check out our Pinterest boards for job & internship-related advice for students with resume, cover letter, interview, and related tips.
NAU Career Services provides resume and cover letter help (online and in person). They can also help you find recruiting events, give you career planning advice, and offer training sessions.
Watch recordings of the Fall 2020 School of Com internship Zoom workshops:
- Watch the Zoom recording of the 10/22/20 Internship Roundtable with NAU School of Com alumni Cheyanne Mumphrey, Alexa Vagnozzi & Sam Klakulak. You can reach out to Cheyanne @CheyMumph, Alexa @AlexaVagnozzi, & Sam @samklakulak on Twitter anytime. Be sure to be professional and introduce yourself as a NAU student.
- Watch the zoom recording of the Adriana Lacy 9/17/20 workshop. You can reach out to Adriana on Twitter @Adriana_Lacy. Be sure to be professional and introduce yourself as a NAU student.
- Procedure for getting course credit for an internship: http://bit.ly/COMinternships
- COM internship contract for students to download, fill out, and get a faculty member in their major to approve/sign: http://bit.ly/interncontract_newest (This is a new 3-page form required as of September 2020)
- Students must submit PDFs of their completed internship contract and unofficial transcripts here for approval: http://bit.ly/COMupload
- Questions? Email COM_internships@nau.edu