Building a better world
NAU Civil and Environmental Engineering
Get ready to tackle real-world problems with your degree. Northern Arizona University’s dedicated Civil and Environmental Engineering faculty and staff will provide you with the tools, knowledge, and perspective you need to succeed in the workplace or graduate school.
Explore our degrees
Why Northern Arizona University?
- We’re rated one of the top undergraduate engineering programs in the Nation by US News.
- We offer faculty-taught classes and lots of faculty-student interaction.
- We give you the chance to do hands-on work through our Design4Practice program and through internships and undergraduate research projects.
- We have a variety of active student organizations and professional societies including the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and the Construction Management Organization (CMO).
- We encourage participation in student competitions and conferences as well as programs that take you abroad.