Steps to apply
Follow the steps below to apply at Northern Arizona University as a part-time, non-degree seeking student.
1. Complete an online application Accordion Closed
Complete the online application below. You will be required to pay the $50 application fee while completing your online application.
2. Submit your English test scores Accordion Closed
Upload to your application a copy of the results of the TOEFL, IELTS, or other proof of English proficiency exam. You can also later email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Results must come directly from the testing service. The minimum scores for university admission are as follows:
- TOEFL: 70 IBT or 525 PBT (School code: 4006)
- IELTS: 6.0 band or higher
- ACT English & Reading Score: 21 or higher
- SAT ERW Score: 350 or higher
If you have completed high school/secondary education or post-secondary education in a country on this list, you may provide one of the following instead of one of the test scores above:
- Proof of four years of high school English (composition and literature-based) with passing grades; OR
- One three-credit course in English composition taken at the post-secondary level completed with a passing grade.
Students from these countries are exempt from NAU’s proof of English requirements and do not need to submit test results.
Please note that no immigration paperwork will be issued.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.