Apply for Yuma extended campuses
Steps to apply
Follow the steps below to apply as a full-time student seeking a bachelor’s degree at the NAU Yuma Extended Campuses program.
1. Complete an online application Accordion Closed
Complete the online application below. Pay the $50 application fee.
2. Submit your official transcripts Accordion Closed
Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for all post-secondary/university education, as well as any vocational or ESL grade reports. You can also later email it to email@example.com. All transcripts/mark sheets must be submitted in English. In addition, we require a minimum of a 2.5 GPA for freshmen students and a 2.5 GPA for transfer students.
3. Submit your English test scores Accordion Closed
Upload to your application a copy of the results of the TOEFL, IELTS, or other proof of English proficiency exam. You can also later email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Results must come directly from the testing service. The minimum scores for university admission are as follows:
- TOEFL: 70 IBT or 525 PBT (School code: 4006)
- IELTS: 6.0 band or higher
- ACT English & Reading Score: 21 or higher
- SAT ERW Score: 350 or higher
If you have completed high school/secondary education or post-secondary education in a country on this list, you may provide one of the following instead of one of the test scores above:
- Proof of four years of high school English (composition and literature-based) with passing grades; OR
- One three-credit course in English composition taken at the post-secondary level completed with a passing grade
Students from these countries are exempt from NAU’s proof of English requirements and do not need to submit test results.
If you do not meet Northern Arizona University’s English proficiency requirement, you may be required to take the English Level Placement Test and enroll in the Program in Intensive English at the Flagstaff campus until you pass the English Proficiency Requirement.
4. Provide proof of financial support Accordion Closed
Provide proof of financial support and complete the financial guarantee for the total amount of fees and expenses for the academic year (summer not included) as outlined below. This document is required for the SEVIS form I-20, the immigration form you will need to apply for a student visa.
If you bring dependents with you, please submit the Dependent Form and provide an extra $5,500 (USD) for your spouse and/or $3,500 (USD) for each child.
Yuma campus tuition and fees
2018-2019 Fees (Per Year) (USD)
NAU Yuma Tuition and Fees $21,737
Health Insurance $2,570
Room and Board $10,334
Books and Supplies $1,000
*Fees above do not include personal expenses or transportation costs.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.