Earn a bachelor’s degree
Follow the steps below to apply as a full-time student seeking a bachelor’s degree.
Complete an online application
Complete the online application here and pay the $50 application fee. If you do not have a LOUIE account, you will be asked to create one. You will be required to pay the application fee while completing your online application. If you submit your application via regular mail, please send the deposit in the form of a check, money order, or any other traceable form of currency. Cash is not accepted.
Submit your passport copy
Send a copy of your passport or alternative form of official photo identification.
Submit your official transcripts
Send official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education, as well as any vocational or ESL grade reports. All transcripts/mark sheets must be submitted in English. In addition, we require a minimum of a 2.5 grade point average (GPA) for first-year and transfer students.
Submit your test scores
Submit the results of the TOEFL, IELTS, or other proof of English proficiency exam. Results must come directly from the testing service. The minimum scores for university admission are as follows:
- TOEFL: 70 IBT or 525 PBT (School code: 4006)
- IELTS: 6.0 band or higher
- ACT English Sub Score: 21 or higher
- SAT Verbal Score: 510 or higher
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 56 or higher
If you have completed high school/secondary education or post-secondary education in a country where English is the official language, you may provide one of the following instead of one of the test scores above:
- Proof of four years of high school English (composition and literature-based) with passing grades; OR
- One 3-credit course in English composition taken at the post-secondary/university level completed with a passing grade
If you do not meet Northern Arizona University’s English proficiency requirement, you may be required to do one of the following:
- Take the English Level Placement Test upon arriving
- Enroll in Northern Arizona University’s Program in Intensive English until you pass the English Proficiency Requirement
Provide proof of financial support
Provide proof of financial support and complete the financial guarantee for the total amount of fees and expenses for bachelor’s degree students for the academic year (summer not included). This document is required for the SEVIS form I-20, the immigration form you will need to apply for a student visa.
If you bring dependents with you, please submit the Dependent Form and provide an extra USD $5,500 for your spouse and/or USD $3,500 for each child.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.