School of Nursing
- Northern Arizona University’s has been ranked #4 by Best Value Schools for the Best Online RN Programs: https://www.bestvalueschools.org/best-online-rn-programs/.
- Elizabeth Elkind received a Certificate of Course Certification or successfully meeting Quality Matters Higher Education Course Design Rubric Standards for NUR 424, Nursing Informatics and Health Care Policy.
- Pam Stetina was one of the finalists for the Arizona March of Dimes Nurse of the Year awards. She was one of three finalists in the category of “Nursing Leadership & Administration Management.”
- Tarang Jain, PhD, PT, DPT was choses for the APTA Centennial Scholar Program through the Academy of Physical Therapy Research.
- Macy Urrutia, a DPT student at the Phoenix Biomedical Campus, has been invited by the Associate Dean of the Graduate College to represent NAU at the regional research competition. This would be an extension of her work she did in Flagstaff in which she received an award (the 3MRP). Competition is virtual and is called the Western Associate of Graduate Schools (WAGS) on March 22-24.
Craig Smith (DPT Class of 2013) won the NAU Excellence in Achievement by a Recent Graduate Award