Due to COVID-19, CCC2NAU staff are now working remotely. Advisors are prepared to provide Zoom appointments and answer emails. Go to our staff page to set up an appointment. We are here for you!
Thank you for your interest in the CCC2NAU program!
The CCC2NAU program provides an extremely affordable and innovative way to smooth a student’s path toward completing a bachelor degree with tailored advisement and institutional collaboration, including access to amenities at NAU. Started in 2008 this unique program is the first of its kind in Arizona and has since become a state and national model for other transition programs.
The CCC2NAU program has served more than 4,000 students, compared to a starting cohort of 15 in 2008. It is our intent to help students save money, feel a connection to both Coconino Community College and Northern Arizona University, and to help facilitate completion of educational goals. To accomplish this, we provide:
- Significant cost savings in tuition and smaller class sizes
- Waived application fee to the university ($25)
- Free NAU ID card ($25)
- Seamless transfer of credits between the two institutions and free transcript exchange
- Scholarships dedicated to 2NAU students at both CCC and NAU
- Advising from expert, cross-trained staff including one-on-one guidance in navigating admission requirements
- The option to live in the residence halls on NAU’s campus
- The option to purchase access to NAU campus events, the Health and Learning Center, and NAU Dining Services
- Ability to dual enroll at both institutions
- Ability to join NAU clubs and organizations
Please use our online scheduling tool to schedule an appointment with a CCC2NAU advisor.
Check out our CCC2NAU factsheet.
Do you want to see what you need to take for your intended NAU major? Check out our Pathways!