Registration & forms
|Parent Information Guide||This guide contains information to help make your camp experience a success! Please read through before attending your first day.|
|Summer Camp Registration Form||Download this form and complete fully before submitting to the Rec Center Front Desk. Please complete in black or blue ink!|
|Information Card||Download and complete this document along with your Registration Form. Registration cannot be completed without it.|
|Payroll Deduction Form||NAU Faculty/Staff are eligible to use Payroll Deduction if they register for all of Session I and/or Session II.|
|Lemon Memorial Scholarship Application||This scholarship provides financial assistance for Flagstaff Public School students who have a demonstrated financial need and who wish to participate in NAU Campus Recreation group swim lessons or Summer Youth Program. Payment for camp must be made in full as this scholarship is awarded on reimbursement basis only.|
|Premium Field Trip Registration Form||Download and complete with the Premium Field trip your child will be attending. Registration is limited for each field trip. Your child must be attending camp for the week of the field trip. Registration closes June 1st for all premium field trips.|
*Required documents to register
Due to limited spots available each week, please check out our Weekly Capacity Chart before registering.
Important registration information
Accepted forms of payment
- Credit Card
- Money Order
- Cashier’s Check (Personal Checks NOT accepted)
- Payroll Deduction (NAU Faculty/Staff ONLY)
- Bring completed forms to the Rec Center Front Desk between the hours of 11:00am – 7:00pm, Monday – Friday with full payment.
Registration by mail
- Send your completed forms with Cashier’s Check made out to Northern Arizona University to the following address:NAU Campus RecreationAttn: Summer CampsPO Box 5773Flagstaff, AZ 86011
- Please note: Your spot will not be reserved until forms and payment have been RECEIVED. To reserve a spot sooner, send a scanned copy of your Registration Forms and Cashier’s Check to CRSAdmin@nau.edu.
- Send your completed forms with Cashier’s Check made out to Northern Arizona University to the following address:
Same day registrations will not be accepted. Please be prepared for the following:
- Payments made Friday of the week prior to attending camp = begin camp the following Tuesday
- Payments made the same week as attending camp = begin camp two days following (i.e. Register on Monday, attend Wednesday)
Need to make a change or request a refund?
If you need to remove a week of camp or change your current order, please submit your request to CRFinance@nau.edu. Refund requests will be reviewed within 48-72 business hours and are subject to a standard processing fee of 20%. Week for week changes may be made once per camper at no additional cost.
To register for additional weeks from your initial order, please complete a second Registration form and submit in-person or by mail.
Childcare Voucher Program
If you are a student parent, you may be eligible to receive an award to help cover the cost of registration.