Welcome to NAU Sport Clubs
The Northern Arizona University Sport Clubs Program offers individuals the opportunity to compete in various sports or participate in recreational activities. Each club is organized and operated independently by NAU students with support from the Department of Campus Recreation and Office of Student Life. The program currently consists of over 35 Sport Clubs, and are classified as either competitive or recreational/instructional. Sport Clubs are designed primarily for undergraduate students, but graduate students and NAU faculty/staff members may participate with approval from each club under their constitution and bylaws.
In joining a Sport Club, you will be presented with the following opportunities:
- The ability to participate in an inclusive team atmosphere and work towards a common goal
- Continue your playing career in an athletic environment without the demanding time constraints
- Enhance your college experience through increased involvement on campus and engagement to Northern Arizona University
- The opportunity to travel and compete in various tournaments and events against other colleges and universities
- The ability to develop transferrable leadership skills as a club officer
- Develop a healthy and active lifestlye to help manage the stress and demands of being a college student
Ready to join a club?Click here for instructions on how to register
All participants must complete a waiver form before any activity with a club. To complete an electronic waiver form, follow the process below. To complete a hard copy, click here and submit the to your club's officer.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently transitioning to a new roster management system. Please submit a waiver form to your club officer to join until further notice.