Registration & Forms
Please follow the instructions below to complete registration:
- Download and review the content below before registering:
- Print out and complete the Registration Formand Camper Information Card for your child(ren) in black or blue ink with physical signatures.
Bring completed forms to the Rec Center Front Desk (824 S. San Francisco St.) between the hours of 11:00am-7:00pm Monday through Friday with full payment (cash, credit card, or money orders only, no personal checks).
- Mailed or emailed forms will not be held nor accepted by Summer Camp administration unless parent's are unable to register in person due to their location.
- Payroll deductions for Faculty/Staff will be accepted if registering for both full Session I & II by Monday, May 8th.
- Same day registrations will not be accepted. Please be prepared for the following:
- Payments made Friday the week prior = begin camp the following Tuesday
- Payments made the same week as camp = begin camp two days following (i.e. Register on Monday, attend Wednesday)
Need to make a change or request a refund?
If you need to remove a week of camp or change your current order, please submit your request to CRSadmin@nau.edu. Refund requests will be reviewed within 48-72 business hours and are subject to a standard processing fee 20% fee. Week for week changes will be made at no additional cost.
To register for additional weeks, complete another Registration Form and follow the instructions in the section above!
Weekly Capacity Limits
Field Trip Registration
Click here to access our Premium Field Trip Registration Form! Spaces are limited in each group, and links to all locations we are visiting are listed below:
Childcare Voucher Program
If you are a student parent, you may be eligible to receive an award to help cover the cost of registration. For more information on how to apply, click here.
Lemon Memorial Scholarship
for our updated application. Completed applications may be submitted to the Rec Center front desk no later than July 14th, 2017 at 5:00pm. Blank copies of the application are also available at the Rec Center front desk during normal operating hours.
This scholarship provides financial assistance for Flagstaff Public School students who have a demonstrated financial need and who wish to participate in NAU Campus Recreation group swim lessons or Summer Youth Program.
Payment for camp must be made in full as this scholarship is awarded on reimbursement basis only.