Request a presentation
We’re glad you’re interested in partnering with Campus Health Services to provide a presentation to your group. Please note that we require a 2 week notice on presentation requests. We will do our best to help you out, but cannot make any guarantees in a short time frame.
Fill out the form below, and we will respond to your request within 48 hours.
Topic overview Accordion Open
- Stress management: What is stress, how it affects the body, and ways to de-stress
- Suicide prevention: Recognize the signs of a student in crisis and practice responding to the student
- Sleep management: Why is sleep important, what happens when you don’t get enough sleep, and how to get more sleep every night
- Nutrition: How to eat healthy on campus and important nutrition guidelines
- Substance misuse: How to stay safe if using different substances, their effects on the body, and resources to quit
- Sexual health: Learn about different STIs, contraceptives, and how to stay safe
- Healthy relationships: Signs of a healthy/unhealthy relationship and communication skills
- Sexual Assault/Bystander Training: Consent, sexual assault/relationship violence resources, and steps needed to be an active bystander
- Addiction & recovery: What is addiction, what is recovery, how to talk to students who are in recovery, and NAU resources
- Identifying a student in crisis: How to identify students that may be struggling and could benefit from counseling
Plan a successful event Accordion Closed
Campus Health Services requires that there are 5 people in attendance at all events, and may cancel any presentation with less than 5 people in attendance. Make sure your event is popular by:
- Making sure your event doesn’t conflict with a large event on campus.
- Partnering with other RAs or student groups to host an event.
- Hanging up posters in your residence hall-Health Promotion has premade posters that are ready for you to print and hang!
- Providing healthy snacks for your group.
- Avoiding events on weekends or holidays.
- Giving at least 2 weeks notice to arrange a speaker.