My Student Body
New Students: Complete the Essentials Course by September 7, 2018.
Failure to complete the course by the deadline will result in a $30 program fine being added to your account.
Please use your NAU email address when creating your account.
- Go to MyStudentBody and click REGISTER HERE to create your secure account. Enter your NAU email address (@nau.edu), select password, and enter Lumberjack as the school code. Follow the on-screen prompts to enter required security and demographic information. Click continue.
- From the My Stuff page, select the Essentials Course by clicking Take Now under Status.
- Complete the questionnaire and pre-quiz for the selected module.
- Complete all module material.
- Complete the post-test.
NOTE: The course consists of 3 modules: Alcohol, Drugs and Sexual Violence. Repeat steps 3-5 for all modules in the Essentials Course. Complete the course survey. All three modules must be completed.
You’ll return to the My Stuff page after receiving your certificate where you’ll be free to explore other areas of the website such as the library in the Student Center or ask questions in the Advice area.
International & transfer student instructions
Complete the Sexual Violence Annual Course ONLY. Please use your NAU email address when creating your account.
- Go to MyStudentBody and click REGISTER HERE to create your secure account. Enter your SCHOOL email address, select password and enter LUMBERJACK for the school code. Follow the on-screen prompts to enter required security and demographic information. Click continue.
- To begin, please click on the link toward the bottom of the page that states “Sexual Violence Annual Course”.
- You will complete the Rate Myself, Pre-test, Course Materials and Post-test. The course will take about 45 minutes to complete.
- Once completed, you may view, print or email your certificate of completion to your designated contact person.
- In 30 days, you will receive a follow-up survey request. Please complete this 3-5 minute assessment upon receiving the email notification. All responses will be completely anonymous.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I have to complete this course? Accordion Closed
Completing the course helps create a safe and healthy learning environment for all students and meets the requirements of the federal Sexual Violence Elimination (SaVE) Act.
What happens if I do not complete the course by the deadline? Accordion Closed
You will be charged a $30 program fee.
How do I make sure I get credit for completing the course? Accordion Closed
Be sure to use your NAU student email address when you create your account.
I am a transfer student. What do I need to do? Accordion Closed
Complete the sexual violence annual course by September 7th, 2018
Do I need to complete the student conduct course? Accordion Closed
No, unless you have been referred to the Office of Student Life or Housing and Residence Life for a conduct violation.
Do I need to send or print my certificate of completion? Accordion Closed
No, unless you are being required to do so as part of a class assignment. As long as you use your NAU email address to register, your completion will be automatically tracked.
I received a fee for not completing the course but I no longer go to NAU. What should I do? Accordion Closed
Contact the bursar’s office and ask them to remove the fee