*Registration deadline and all final payments due on June 7! All registrations and payments after June 7 will be charged an $80 late fee.
2018 Dates & Pricing
- SENIOR SESSION: JUNE 17 - JUNE 30 (grade 9 - 13 in fall 2018)
- Resident Camper: $1875.00
- Commuter Camper: $1215.00
- Additional taxes and fees will be applied in addition to registration costs.
- JUNIOR SESSION: JULY 1 - 7 (grade 7 - 9 in fall 2018)
All prices include all taxes and fees. Prices do not include optional add-on features, field trips or lessons.
- Resident Camper: $1095.00
- Commuter Camper: $755
How to Register
*Registration for 2018 is now open!*
- If you have attended camp in the last six years, your information has been saved in our database. Please click below to log in and update your preferences and selections for the 2018 season.
(Please make sure to use Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer (not Google Chrome) to access accounts)
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to complete initial registration.
- All fees must be remitted in full by June 7, 2018 to avoid an $80 late fee. We are happy to work with you if you anticipate receipt of a scholarship from an outside organization.
- Once you have created your 2018 account/order, you may log in at your convenience to pay online. You may also send checks or money orders to our PO Box. We can also take credit/debit card payments over the phone.
- Grand Canyon Trip (optional--for senior camp only): $80--non-refundable
- Bassoon Reed Class (senior camp only): $10
- Private Lessons: lessons offered in 30-minute or 60-minute increments; senior campers may purchase two lessons ($110 or $55), junior campers may purchase one lesson ($60 or $30)
- Lockers: $25 for senior camp; $15 for junior camp - paid for upon arrival at camp during check-in using cash or checks only
The two REQUIRED forms for all campers are the Medical Consent & Prescription Form and the Permission to Travel Form. These forms must be received before the first day of camp--campers will not be allowed to check-in on the first day until these forms are completed and on file. All forms can be found in the Resource & Forms section of the camp website.
Thank you for registering! We can't wait to see you in Flagstaff this summer!
Please consider donating to the Curry Summer Music Camp! Your donations helps ensure a rewarding experience for each and every camper!
Donate to Curry Summer Music Camp