Indigenous studies career options
Because indigenous nations and communities are located all over the world, you can work anywhere.
Our students have traveled to South America, Siberia, Mexico, and everywhere in between to pursue careers in:
- environmental science and management
- planning and economic development
- cultural resource management
- tribal/indigenous history
- health sciences
- indigenous sustainable building
- tribal government
- sustainable energy
- cultural centers
Our program is globally oriented, traditionally grounded, and 21st century-focused.
In line with Native American tradition, we are committed to training indigenous professionals for today, tomorrow, and the next seven generations to come.