Transfer student admission
How and when to apply as an NAU transfer student
I’m a transfer student if
- I’ve enrolled at a college, university or other school since graduating from high school;
- I’ve earned at least 12 college credits.
NAU transfer admission at-a-glance
How will my credits transfer to NAU?
Use Jacks Path to
- see how your credits will transfer;
- see what classes to take;
- compare NAU degrees.
Important dates and deadlines
May 1, 2019: Enrollment deposit date
Your $250 enrollment deposit secures your place in our incoming class and allows you to apply for on-campus housing. The enrollment deposit is non-refundable after May 1, 2019.
July 1, 2019: Submit transcripts
Have final official transcripts sent from your high school to:
Northern Arizona University
Undergraduate Admissions and Orientation
PO Box 4084
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-4084
Already applied to NAU?
Do you have questions about the admissions process at NAU?
(888) 628-2968 • firstname.lastname@example.org