Online Orientation for NAU Transfer Students
If you will begin attending classes this summer and have more than 24 credit hours of post-high school work, you will complete orientation online.
Follow these steps prior to Online Orientation at NAU
- Pay your enrollment deposit
- Complete Priority Enrollment
- Send your immunization records to Campus Health Services
Once you complete Priority Enrollment, you will be contacted by your academic advisor to enroll in your first semester courses.
Completing Online Orientation
- Have your 7-digit student ID number ready
- Complete Online Transfer Orientation
Though not required, you are also welcome to register for a one-day, in-person orientation session. These sessions take place in early July and in August prior to the start of fall semester.