Student veteran orientation at NAU
Student orientation for military veterans beginning in January
Students who have served or are serving in the U.S. Military and who will be attending the NAU Flagstaff campus are encouraged to attend in-person Orientation.
In-person student veteran orientation at NAU
Dates: Thursday, Jan. 10 and Friday, Jan. 11
Veteran Success Center
University Union Fieldhouse, bldg. #30, room 138
The one-day “Veteran Track” is brought to you by the NAU Veteran Success Center, featuring veteran- and military-specific agenda items to ease your transition and jump-start your academic success:
- Review VA education benefits and NAU requirements.
- See presentations on key campus resources.
- Receive one-on-one academic advising.
- Meet staff and fellow veteran students.
- Tour campus.
- Enjoy lunch, dinner and refreshments on us.
Prior to registering for the student veteran in-person orientation, you must:
- Pay your enrollment deposit.
- You’ll receive a link in your personal and NAU email accounts after you pay your enrollment deposit. Use this link to complete online orientation.
- Complete Priority Enrollment online as soon as possible so academic advisors can confirm your transfer credits and build a preliminary schedule for your first semester.
- Send your immunization records to Campus Health Services.
NOTE: If you are older than 21 and have earned fewer than 24 credit hours of post-high school work, call (928) 523-8387 to ensure you receive the link for online orientation. Once you complete the online orientation, you can register for the student veteran orientation. Registering in the student veteran orientation will excuse you from the freshman orientation.
Need accommodations for your NAU orientation?
If you require disability-related or language-related accommodations during your orientation, please contact us at least 72 hours in advance of your orientation session at email@example.com.
Travel to orientation at NAU’s Flagstaff campus
Come by car, plane, or train. Learn about Flagstaff weather, hotels, and visitor information. Plan your travel.