NAU Flagstaff campus special events
Full-day special group events at NAU designed with you in mind
Register for a specialized full-day visit designed around themes such as the Honors College, transferring to NAU, and cultural diversity.
Virtual Indigenous Visit Days
- Monday, March 8, 2021: Admissions Next Steps
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021: Native American Cultural Center & Office of Indigenous Student Success
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021: Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Thursday, March 11, 2021: Student Clubs & Organizations
- Saturday, March 13, 2021: Meet Your Admissions Officer; 11 a.m.-Noon (MST, Arizona Time)
Discover how NAU honors cultures through academic and personal development. You’ll learn about the Office of Indigenous Student Success, courses in Applied Indigenous Studies, scholarships and financial aid, and balancing culture with your education.
Virtual NAUnity Day
NAUnity Day brings students from all ethnic and cultural backgrounds and identities together to explore a welcoming community that embraces academic excellence, learning, diversity, and inclusion.
This virtual event will feature a student panel, presentations from Admissions, First Generation Programs, and Office of Inclusion: Multicultural & LGBTQIA Student Services. It’s a great opportunity to experience life as a Lumberjack and explore the diverse and inclusive academic and social environment offered at NAU. All counselors and students are welcome.
Virtual Transfer Visit Day
Our most extensive virtual transfer visit experience includes insider tips from other transfer students, information about the transfer credit process, transfer requirements, campus life, and more.
Virtual TRANSFER-mation Day
Join other transfer students who have been admitted to NAU for an upcoming semester.
If you have not been admitted and are still considering NAU as a possible transfer school, sign up here.
Virtual NAU Said Yes Days (by invitation only)
View the presentations below.
- Admissions Next Steps
- Housing/Residential Colleges
- Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Parent & Family Services
Celebrate your offer of admission to NAU, meet other future Lumberjacks, and complete the next steps toward joining the NAU family.
Virtual Explore Honors Days (by invitation only)
View the presentations below.
- The Honors College Experience at NAU
- Honors Capstone & Undergraduate Research at NAU
- National Scholarships & Study Abroad at NAU
- Getting Connected at NAU, The Honors Residential College & Beyond
Experience a day in the life of an NAU Honors College student. You’ll hear from current Honors students, Honors faculty, and other campus partners.
Lumberjack Spirit Day
Native students in middle and high school are invited to show their True Blue NAU spirit as our special guest for a full day packed with Lumberjack excitement! Listen to a panel of Native student-athletes, tour campus, and enjoy free lunch and admission to an NAU women’s basketball game.
Need help registering for an event?
(928) 523-5511 • firstname.lastname@example.org