Explore life as a Lumberjack—virtually—at our signature Discover NAU events
These virtual events bring together college-bound students and their families for an engaging and interactive look at NAU’s outstanding academic programs and student services.
Virtual Discover NAU events include:
- Need to know admissions information
- A Q&A panel with current students
- Details on how to connect with us virtually after the event, including how to schedule an appointment with an admissions team member.
When are Discover NAU events?
Virtual Discover NAU events take place on the following dates and times:
- Saturday, Nov. 14 (10 a.m. Arizona/9 a.m. Pacific Time)
- Saturday, Feb. 13 (11 a.m. Arizona/10 a.m. Pacific Time)
- Saturday, Mar. 6 (11 a.m. Arizona/10 a.m. Pacific Time)
- Saturday, Apr. 10 (11 a.m. Arizona/Pacific Time)
You can register for a virtual DNAU event online or by calling (928) 523-5511.