Checking us out virtually is the next best thing to being here! Visit nau.edu/virtual-nau for FAQs, a virtual tour of campus and surrounding areas, videos about life on campus, and a chance to meet one-on-one with an admissions team member.
Explore life as a Lumberjack—virtually—at our signature Discover NAU events
These virtual events bring together college-bound students and their families for an engaging and interactive look at NAU’s outstanding academic programs and student services.
Virtual Discover NAU events include:
- Need to know admissions information
- A Q&A panel with current students
- Details on how to connect with us virtually after the event, including how to schedule an appointment with an admissions team member.
When are Discover NAU events?
Virtual Discover NAU events take place on the following dates and times:
- Saturday, Sept. 26 at 10 a.m. (Arizona/Pacific Time)
- Saturday, Oct. 10 at 10 a.m. (Arizona/Pacific Time)
- Saturday, Oct. 17 at 10 a.m. (Arizona/Pacific Time)
- Saturday, Nov. 14 at 10 a.m. Arizona/9 a.m. Pacific Time
You can register for a virtual DNAU event online or by calling (928) 523-5511.