Checking us out virtually is the next best thing to being here! We have created a new site to answer your questions, two virtual tour experiences of campus and the surrounding northern Arizona area, how to schedule an appointment with an admissions team member, and a series of videos for you to experience Life as a Lumberjack. Visit us at nau.edu/virtual-nau or give us a call at 928-523-5511.
Explore our Flagstaff campus at our signature Discover NAU events
These full-day events bring hundreds of college-bound students and their families to campus for an engaging and interactive look at NAU’s outstanding academic programs and student services.
When are Discover NAU events?
Although these events are not occurring on-campus at this time we have created a virtual option for you attend. Register here.
- March 7
- April 4
- April 25
8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Discover NAU events include:
- An up-close look at our outstanding academic programs and student services
- A student-led tour of campus and a residence hall
- Complimentary lunch
- A panel discussion with current students about campus life
- A visit to the school or college that houses your academic interest and discussion with faculty and advisors
- An informational fair and topic sessions centered around your interests
- Parking is available in the San Francisco Parking Garage (Bldg. #96B). Please follow the signs on campus for Discover NAU to aid in finding these locations.