NAU Concurrent Enrollment Admission
How and when to apply as an NAU concurrent student
If you want to take an academic course that is not available at your high school, we offer concurrent enrollment in limited situations:
- You must meet the requirements set by the Arizona Board of Regents.
- A new admission application and current high school transcript are required each semester that you wish to be concurrently enrolled.
- To qualify for concurrent enrollment, you must have completed grade 11 and rank in the top 25% of your class or have a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher.
- All applicants must meet the necessary course requirements to be considered for application.
NAU application deadline for concurrent enrollment
- For acceptance as a concurrent enrollment student, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and Orientation must receive your application and materials by July 1 for the fall semester, by December 1 for the spring semester, or by May 1 for the summer semester.
- For more information contact your high school counselor or call the Undergraduate Admissions and Orientation Office at 928-523-5511.