Work for Us
Working for Student Unions is a great opportunity to serve campus through customer service, providing campus information, maintaining campus facilities, and being the face of Northern Arizona University. Join our large team of student staff at the various Student Union facilities.
Student Unions provides valuable experiential learning opportunities, leadership development and financial support to the many students who help us operate our facilities and coordinate our programs each year. Learn more about our mission, strategy, and goals.
Currently available job positions are listed below. Click on the job title for more information and to apply. Please apply only for the positions listed below as applications for other positions may not be reviewed.Events Coordinator Assistant
The Events Coordinator Assistant works in the Reservation Office at the University Union scheduling meetings, vendor booths, and other associated activities within the Student Union facilities. Strong communications and customer service skills required.
- customer service
- phone duties
- greeting guests
Social Media Manager
Duties and required skills include: Building maintenance, trash pickup, landscaping/yard work, snow removal.
Available work hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional weekends.
Shall be responsible for maintaining SUN Entertainment's weekly social media presence while creating written content and collaborating with designers and photographers to strategically place content.
- Responsible for maintaining social media interactions and contests in real time at events.
- Responsible for effectively promoting SUN Entertainment weekly events such as AfterHours, Prochnow Movies, Special Events, and Concerts through various social media platforms.
- Driving students to SUN Entertainment social media/website to build our brands following and engagement.
- Develop and maintain SUN Entertainment blog related to all campus events.
- Conducting surveys to learn about students and receive constructive feedback from students to better SUN Entertainment.
- Responsible for hanging up flyers and advertisements at various locations around campus.
- Generate social media insights and data for analysis and reports
- Must be available for 10 -15 hours per week and available weekends.
- Interest in marketing
- Knowledge of social media platforms required:
- (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter)
- Able to maintain weekly blog posts