Meet our peer mentors and staff!
“Thanks to my mentor and everyone else at T&CC I have adjusted nicely, I keep running into people from the events which doesn’t make the campus feel so big."
Transfer Peer Mentors (TPM’s) are prior transfer students that want to share their NAU discoveries, experiences and information with new transfers like YOU! Incoming transfer students are paired with someone from the same college of study who can give “insider tips” for success and help with valuable department introductions.
Learning the unique culture and workings of a new campus can be tough. Let a TPM act as your own personal NAU tour guide and welcome you to your new home away from home.
If you are interested in…
- Making valuable connections with people on campus and finding your “fit”
- Getting a jump start on connecting to your college and career resources
- Receiving relevant department resource and referral information
- Learning about good study skills and tutoring opportunities through the Student Learning Centers
- Being “in the know” on current academic and campus social events
- Learning more about Flagstaff community and events
- Access to group trips in and around Northern Arizona
…..then the Transfer and Commuter Peer Mentor Program could be right for you.
We are located in the University Union room 237 and look forward to meeting you. All transfer students will be matched with a mentor - but to request a peer mentor contact you, complete our TransferJack program form.
T&CC Mentoring Staff