- Counseling Center 928-523-2261
- Inclusion and Multicultural Services
- Health Promotion 928-523-6867
- Health Center 928-523-2131
- LGBTQA Resources and Support 928-523-8511, email@example.com
- Office of Student Life 928-523-5181
- NAU Safe Ride Ride
is a free transportation system that runs Thursday and Saturday nights from downtown Flagstaff to
campus and nearby apartment complexes. Safety escorts offers police officers
and campus safety aides to accompany you to desired locations on campus. Call 928-523-3611.
Police Department (immediate need and threat or Clary Act reporting, can ask
directly for a Victim/Witness Advocate, instead of giving info directly off the
How to Report a Bias Incident
Northern Arizona Pride Association
Northland Family Help Center
Planned Parenthood of Central and Northern Arizona
- Victim Witness Services is a nonprofit organization that
provides crisis intervention, victim assistance, witness advocacy, crime
prevention education, and victim compensation to assist in alleviating the
emotional, physical, and financial needs of victims. Call them at 928-679-7770. After hours, call Flagstaff PD at (928) 774-1414 to
request that an advocate be paged.
- Northland Family Help Center is committed to providing safe
shelter, counseling, advocacy, community education, and referral for
individuals and families affected by violence and abuse. Call their 24/hr
crisis line at 928-527-1900.
- Victim Witness Services 928-679-7770
- NACASA is a rape crisis center available 24 hours to provide
medical forensic examinations to victims of sexual assault. Call them at 928-213-6112.
- Planned Parenthood: 855.207.7526