BS 2011 The University of Georgia
MA 2013 Northern Arizona University
- Craddock, E., vanDellen, M. R., Novak, S. A., & Ranby, K. W. (2015). Influence in relationships: A meta-analysis on health-related social control. Basic and Applied Social Psychology, 37, 118-130. Doi: 1080/01973533.2015.1011271
- Craddock, E., Huffman, A. H. & Henning, J. B. (2012). Taming the dragon: How industrial-organizational psychologists can break barriers to "green" business. Industrial and Organzational Psychology, 5, 488-491.
- Huffman, A. H., Craddock, E. & Culbertson, S. S. (forthcoming). Navigating Dual-Military Marriages: Using an Exchange Strategy to Balance Multiple Roles. In Kizzy M. Parks, Daniel P. McDonald, & Armando X. Estrada's (Eds.) Handbook of Military Psychology. Philadelphia, PA: Taylor and Francis Group.
- Craddock, E., vanDellen, M. R. & Novak, S. A. (in preparation). Influence in relationships: A meta-analysis on health-related social control.
- vanDellen, M. R., Davisson, E. K., Craddock, E. & Hoyle, R. H. (in preparation). The Role of Physical Location in Self-Control.
Emily Thomas is currently teaching Introductory Psychology and serves as the PSY101 coordinator.