Bachelor of Science in Parks and Recreation Management

Your degree in parks and recreation management will prepare you to work in the following settings:

  • federal agencies such as the National Park Service, US Forest Service, US Fish and Wildlife Service, and Bureau of Land Management
  • municipal parks and recreation departments
  • private resorts, clubs, cruise lines, ski areas, guide services, outdoor outfitters, etc.
  • nonprofit organizations such as YMCA/YWCA, Boys & Girls Club, Camp Fire, Inc., Boy and Girl Scouts, religious youth and adult organizations

Online option

You can also get this degree online. For more information, view our website or contact Barry Carpenter at Extended Campuses (800-426-8315).

Degree requirements

Our academic catalog has more details on earning  this degree.