Current students

General information

Graduate Handbook for the MA in Communication

University forms

Out of Career Enrollment Override Authorization form (.doc; required when taking an approved 400-level course)

Graduate College thesis information

Thesisforms and checklists 

Graduation information

Graduate College Graduation page 
Registrar's Graduation Information page 

Additional forms, procedures, etc. may be found on the following web sites

Graduate College Policies  
Registrar - forms  
Academic catalogs 

Financial resources

Graduate College Financial Resources page 


E-mail the MAAC Graduate Coordinator.