Graduate Assistantship Application Information
- October 2017: Application for the 2018-2019 academic year available
- January 15, 2018: Application materials for the M.Ed. Counseling- Student Affairs program are due
- January 15, 2018: Housing and Residence Life Graduate Assistantship applications are due
- January to February 2018: Search committee will conduct phone or Skype interviews for applicants not attending the Oshkosh Placement Exchange
- February 22 to February 25, 2018: Search committee will conduct interviews at the Oshkosh Placement Exchange
- March 2018: Rolling offers will be made upon acceptance to applicant’s graduate program
- July 2018: Foundations training for graduate and professional staff
In order to be considered for one of the Graduate Assistantships in Housing and Residence Life, you must complete the application process outlined below.
All of the Graduate Assistants in Housing and Residence Life are part of the Counseling- Student Affairs academic program. If you have any questions about other graduate programs, please contact us for more information.
Please reference the Counseling-Student Affairs
program website for more information about the
program. The application deadline for the Counseling-Student Affairs program is January 15, 2018. For specific questions about
the academic program, contact Cindy Payne.
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
(928)523-5840 with any questions.