Early check-in for August Orientation and Special Groups
If you are registered to attend Orientation in August, you are approved to move in the day prior to your registered Orientation at no additional charge. You will still need to select a move-in appointment through the housing portal as outlined on the move-in process page.
- Registered for August 22-23 Orientation: you can select a move-in appointment for Monday, August 21 through the housing portal
- Registered for August 24-25 Orientation: you can select a move-in appointment for Wednesday, August 23 through the housing portal
Please note if you do not yet have your JacksCard student ID, please first go to the JacksCard office in the University Union to obtain your card prior to arriving at your hall for your move-in appointment.
Additional Special Groups
If you are part of a special group approved to move in early, you will be provided specific dates, times and directions for moving in once our office has been notified of your participation. Groups include:
- August downtime residents moving from their summer hall to their fall room assignment
- New international students attending International Student Orientation
- Welcome Jacks
- NASS Native Bridge Program
- TEAM Bridge Program
- The Edge Leadership Program
- NAU Band
- Campus Dining