- Spring 2018 classes begin 1/16/18.
- Spring 2018 Administrative Request deadline for M16 classes is 1/24/18. For shorter sessions, please review the Spring 2018 Session Deadlines.
- Multi-Term Enrollment is coming soon! Review the Multi-Term Enrollment webpage for more information.
- Early Enrollment for Summer 2018, Fall 2018, Winter 2018, and Spring 2019 will begin on February 19, 2018.
The Office of the Registrar manages student academic records and course enrollments on behalf of the university community.
If you’re a student, the Registrar's Office can help you:
- access class schedules
- add or drop classes
- access grades
- order and view transcripts
- change your major
- run a degree audit (academic advisement report)
- file for undergraduate graduation
- apply for undergraduate readmission to the university
- and more!
You can do many of these things quickly and easily online with LOUIE
. We provide a wide range of services for academic departments and faculty as well.
We're committed to excellent service and continued improvement. Please feel free to contact us with your feedback and input.