In the likelihood of flooding on the University Campus where
the safety of employees and visitors is threatened, the NAU Police Department
will monitor National Weather Service and other emergency advisories to try and
determine necessary action, such as closure of University offices.
In the event that the closing of a University office is
necessary, the NAU Police Chief will correspond and communicate with
appropriate University Administrators in regards to such closure.
Information concerning closure of University offices will be
released by the Director of the Office of Public Affairs.
- Notify the NAU Police by calling (928) 523-3000 or 911
- Secure your area and any of the vital records near you
- Prepare to receive and comply with any directions given
from the Emergency Personnel
- USE EXTREME CAUTION around appliances or outlets near the water
- If directed to evacuate, follow instructions immediately