Tuition and Fees

Student veteran center

View tuition and fees for:

In-state tuition for out-of-state students

Northern Arizona University offers in-state tuition to honorably-discharged veterans who intend to become Arizona residents.

If you are currently considered a non-resident, but would like to be considered for in-state tuition, please send the following items to the Office of Military and Veterans Affairs:

  • DD-214
  • Proof of an Arizona address, such as an AZ driver’s license, AZ voter registration, housing contract, lease agreement, or mortgage.
A student seeking in-state tuition under Section 702 of the “Choice Act” must be using GI Bill entitlement for the term in which their resident status will be evaluated.
A residence determination cannot be made until all supporting documents have been received.  Once a covered individual is determined to have met the qualifications for in-state residence, this person will retain his or her status as long as he or she remains continuously enrolled in the institution.

Mailing address
Office of Military and Veterans Affairs
Box 6028
Flagstaff, AZ 86011

E-mail address