Military/Veteran In-State Tuition Request

IN-State Tuition and Yellow Ribbon Eligibility form:

RESIDENCY STATUS: If you’re an out-of-state or WUE veteran or active duty member or a child/spouse of veteran or service member, you may be eligible for the in-state tuition rate or you may be eligible for the Yellow Ribbon Program. Click on the link below to complete the form.

Residency/Yellow Ribbon Eligibility Form