Personal Vehicles Used for NAU Business

There is no State coverage for damage to personal vehicles when used for University business.  Vehicle owners are expected to have their own insurance.  Liability coverage is provided by the State on an excess basis for personal vehicles driven within the course and scope of an employees authorized University duties.  Personal liability insurance must be exhausted prior to the State's coverage applying (Arizona Administrative Code R2-10-107.A).

For more information on Personal Vehicles Used for NAU Business, contact the Insurance and Claims Services department at (928) 523-2009.