- Electronic Time sheets must be completed by all not-exempt employees by the payroll processing deadline
- Non-Exempt Employees Include
- Students/Federal Work Study
- Part-Time Temporary Hourly
- Part-Time Faculty - Hourly
- Benefit Eligible FLSA Non-Exempt
- Request Leave as needed by or before the payroll processing deadline
- Leave may be requested in advance up to 365 days in the future.
- Review and/or approve hours in your Time and Labor Work Center
- Review, edit and/or approve any back pay or prior pay period leave requests
- Supervisors and employees may make adjustments back 2 pay periods
- Remember Hourly employees may have additional jobs on campus that could result in overtime pay. Use position query your Work Center to view any additional jobs an employee has.
- For late hourly approvals submit the employees time sheet with a time sheet transmittal form to your HR/Payroll representative
Additional information can be found on the Time and Labor page
Off-Cycle/Online check request
In the event an employee needs an off-cycle/online check please follow these steps:
- Submit appropriate documentation to your HR representative.
- Clearly indicate the reason/need for the request.
- Complete an Off Cycle Check request form submitted with documentation.
- Allow at least 24 hours for an Off Cycle Check to be processed