Honors College Advising Center
Whether it is to track your progress within the Honors College, career advice, or personal issues, we are here to help you. From your first year until your last, it is easy to connect with an Honors adviser. Even the Dean and Assistant Director make themselves available for advising assistance.
Open advising times Rebecca Flasz
Rebecca is available to First Year Honors students only by walk-in or appointments.
Check out Rebecca's available walk-in
and available appointment times
Emily is available to First Year Honors students by walk-ins or appointments (schedule appts at Gateway here) at the following times, days and locations:
Walk-in advising ONLY 8:30-11 and 12:30-4pm.
Tuesday @ Calderon; Wed through Friday @ Gateway
January 22-February 16:
Mon: @ Calderon 106: Morning Appts (Email for appt); Walk-in 1-4:30pm
Tues: @ Calderon 106: Morning Appts (Email for appt); Walk-in 1-4:30pm
Wed: @ Gateway Student Success Center for Walk-ins 1-3pm only
Thurs: @ Gateway Student Success Center: Morning Appts (1st yr students only, sign up online); Walk-in 1-4:30pm
Friday: @ Gateway Student Success Center: Morning Walk-in 9-10:30pm; Afternoon Appts (1st yr students only, sign up online);
Kelcy can handle questions about Honors contracts, Honors Explorations, Honors study abroad, and/or Honors independent study
Contact an advisor
Contact us with any questions, or to schedule an appointment.
Advising considerations for…
First-year Honors students:
- must meet with an Honors adviser prior to enrollment for both terms during your first year at NAU.
Returning Honors students:
- should see us during “open advising” times to speak with an Honors adviser about progress in the curriculum.
- remember to clear any holds on your LOUIE account—advisement, financial, and/or measles vaccination holds—before you enroll.
- students having earned 60 units should consult with an advisor about upcoming degree completion
Students on Honors probation:
- are recommended to meet with an Honors adviser during “open advising” times.
Graduating Honors students:
- must apply on-line for graduation
- Honors requirements must be fulfilled by the term of graduation
- Honors staff reviews for curriculum completion
- Honors staff adds "Honors" plan to student's record