Complete the Essentials Course
You have been pre-registered with MyStudentBody and when you first log in, will be asked for additional information to complete your secure profile. Follow these instructions to get started:
1. Go to www.mystudentbody.com and enter your NAU email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Use your date of birth (YYYYMMDD) as your password, then “log in”. Please note the special format of your birth date. Follow the on-screen prompts to change your password and enter required information. Click continue.
2. From the My Stuff page, select the Essentials Course by clicking “Take Now” under “status”.
3. Complete the questionnaire and pre-quiz for all three modules under Essentials: Alcohol, Drugs and Sexual Violence.
4. Complete all module materials. (alcohol, drugs, sexual violence)
5. Complete the post-test. You must pass all 3 modules with a score of 80%.
6. Complete the course survey.
7. View or print your certificate of completion. You do not need to send it to anyone as your progress is tracked within the system.
For technical support: Click site help at the bottom of every screen on the MyStudentBody website.
Failure to complete the course by the deadline will result in a $30 fine.
Complete the Sexual Violence Annual Course
1. Go to www.mystudentbody.com and log in using your NAU email address (@nau.edu) and date of birth (YYYYMMDD) for your password. Please note the special format of your birth date. Click “continue”.
2. From the My Stuff page, there will be an orange header that states “Sexual Violence Annual Course”.
3. To begin, please click on the link that states “Sexual Violence Annual Course-start”.
4. You will complete the Rate Myself, Pre-Test, Course Materials and Post-Test.
5. Once completed, you may view or print your certificate of completion for your records. There is no need to send the certificate to anyone, as the program tracks your completion.
6. Approximately 30 days after completion, you will receive a follow-up survey request. Please complete this 3-5 minute assessment upon receiving the email notification. All responses will be anonymous.
For technical support and questions: Click Site Help at the bottom of every screen on the MyStudentBody website.
Failure to complete the course by the deadline will result in a $30 fine being placed on your account.
For campus specific questions contact Melissa.Griffin@nau.edu or 928 523 6867