New Students: Complete the Essentials Course
Instructions: Please use your NAU email address when creating your account.
1. Go to www.mystudentbody.com and click REGISTER HERE to create your secure account. Enter your NAU email address (@nau.edu), select password, and enter Lumberjack as the school code. Follow the on-screen prompts to enter required security and demographic information. Click continue.
2. From the My Stuff page, select the Essentials Course by clicking Take Now under Status.
3. Complete the questionnaire and pre-quiz for the selected module.
4. Complete all module material.
5. Complete the post-test.
NOTE: The course consists of 3 modules: Alcohol, Drugs and Sexual Violence. Repeat steps 3-5 for all modules in the Essentials Course. Complete the course survey. All three modules must be completed.
You’ll return to the My Stuff page after receiving your certificate where you’ll be free to explore other areas of the website such as the library in the Student Center or ask questions in the Advice area.
Failure to complete the course by the deadline will result in a $30 program fee being added to your account.
Transfer and International Students: Complete the Sexual Violence Annual Course
1. Go to www.mystudentbody.com and click REGISTER HERE to create your secure account. Enter your SCHOOL email address, select password and enter LUMBERJACK for the school code. Follow the on-screen prompts to enter required security and demographic information. Click continue.
2. On the bottom left hand side of your MY STUFF page, there will be an orange header that states "Sexual Violence Annual Course".
3. To begin, please click on the link that state "Sexual Violence Annual Course-start".
4. You will complete the Rate Myself, Pre-test, Course Materials and Post-test. The course will take about 45 minutes to complete.
5. Once completed, you may view, print or email your certificate of completion to your designated contact person.
6. In 30 days, you will receive a follow-up survey request. Please complete this 3-5 minute assessment upon receiving the email notification. All responses will be completely anonymous.Questions?
If you have technical questions please contact: email@example.com
If you have questions regarding the requirement of this course at your school, contact: Melissa.Griffin@nau.edu