Fleet Services is located at the NE side of Bldg #77,
Hours of Operation: 6am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Bill Marsh, Fleet Manager
Don Dufek, Program Coordinator
Nesta McKnight, Assistant
Authorized Driver Policy & Van Training
Fleet Services DOES NOT MANAGE the Authorized Driver Program or the Van Training.
information regarding the Authorized Driver Policy and Van Training can be
further questions regarding the Authorized Driver Policy and Van Training
should be directed to FSSafety@nau.edu.
- All employees, students and volunteers must become Authorized Drivers in order to drive NAU vehicles.
- A valid driver's license must be presented when picking up a rental. In addition, if picking up a 12-passenger van rental, a valid van training certification card must be presented.
NAU Vehicle Rental Rates (Subject to Change)
|Vehicle Type||Max Seating||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate||Mileage|
|12 Passenger Van||11-12||$55.00||$275.00||$0.30|
*May be subject to driver fee, per diem, and room & board.
Rental Rates Calculator providing estimates for NAU, Budget and Enterprise rentals.
Vehicle Rental Requests
A Speedchart or Grant must be provided in order to reserve vehicles.
Vehicle requests can be
made using any of the following methods.
customers call if departure times are outside hours of operation (6am-5pm,
- After-hours weekday departures - keys
can be picked up 6am-4pm the day before departure.
- Early Monday departures (before 6am) –
keys can be picked up 6am-4pm the preceding Friday.
- Saturday and Sunday departures - keys must
be picked up the preceding Friday, 6am-4pm.
- In most situations, no extra daily fee will be charged when keys are picked up for departures outside of hours of operation.
Fleet Services is unable to fulfill a vehicle request, outside vendors Budget
or Enterprise may be utilized. We still process and bill these rentals. We are
often able to have these vehicles delivered to Fleet Services for pick-up.
However, during the busiest times overwhelming requests and limited parking
make delivery difficult, so we may require pick-up at the vendor.
- Reservations for vendor locations
outside of Flagstaff can be made through Fleet Services.
- Outside vendors for charter buses are
designated parking is available near Fleet Services for personal vehicles with
any NAU parking permit. Parking at any other location on campus is subject to
Parking Services regulations.
vendor vehicles may be returned to designated parking spaces at Fleet Services.
Parking at any other location on campus is subject to Parking Services
Incidents While Traveling
If an incident should occur while traveling in an NAU vehicle, please attempt to get a police report, then contact Fleet Services as soon as possible.
- Email: Fleet.Services@nau.edu
- Phone DURING hours of operation: 928-523-2469
- Phone AFTER hours of operation: 928-523-4227
When crossing the border to Mexico, an additional, vehicle specific, insurance packetmust be obtained from the Insurance Department.
- Seven working days in advance of the scheduled travel, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Dates of Travel.
- Specific destination in Mexico.
- Vehicle tag (obtain from Fleet Services just before contacting insurance).