Nizhoni Academy Application Process
Applications for the 2018 Nizhoni Summer Academy are now available!
- Complete the Nizhoni Academy Application
- Request your Official High School Transcript from the School Registrar
- Get a copy of your Certificate of Indian Blood or enrollment card
- Ask two individuals; 1- (Math or Science) teacher and 1-(core class teacher, counselor, administrator, or coach) to complete a Recommendation form.
- Submit a minimum two-page, double spaced, one-inch margin, and 12 point font Admission essay to address the following:
- Introduction of self, family, and life
- Reasons why you want to attend the Academy
- Describe your ambitions and what you hope to gain from this summer experience
- Submit the application and supporting documents before or postmarked by: February 16, 2017.
- Nizhoni Academy participation is not a first-come, first-serve basis
- Only complete applications will be reviewed
- No late applications will be accepted
- A limited number of students will be accepted
- Acceptance is based upon application content and matrix score