The DüB is one of 2 all-you-care-to-eat locations made up of 8 platforms:
- The Bistro - main entrees, pasta, vegan/vegetarian options, Simple Servings (food allergy friendly items)
- The Grill - burgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs and fries
- Salad Bar - a full line of salad ingredients
- Simple Servings - a food allergy friendly zone, offering options void of 7 of the Big 8 allergens (sometimes fin fish is served).
- Southwest Flavor - made-to-order Mexican favorites including burritos, tacos, taco salads, nachos and quesadillas
- Blue Onion Deli - made-to-order paninis, wraps and sandwiches
- Soup Station - daily soup and chili options
- Pizza Zone - pizza and bread sticks
CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER
Academic Year Hours
Monday – Friday:
- 7 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday:
The DüB is located in
the du Bois Center.
Meal Plan "meals", Dining Dollars, cash, credit or debit, and JDE
Academic Year 2016-2017 rates:
Menu and nutrition
Please visit the Campus Dining mobile app to view the day's menu
*menus are subject to change