Sport Clubs Officer Resources
2017-2018 Officer Training
Sport Club Officers can complete their annual training online using this link, which will self-enroll them in our BBLearn course. After receiving a certificate of completion, officers must send a copy to SportClubs@nau.edu with the subject line "Officer Training Completion_(Club Name)" for proper tracking.
In addition to Sport Clubs Officer training, officers must also complete President and Treasurers training through the Office of Student Life
if it pertains to their position.
Important Forms & Links
Click on the link in the left column to download copies of each form. Most forms must be submitted to Sportclubs@nau.edu
unless otherwise noted.
|Tier System Overview ||A live look at current met requirements for the Sport Clubs Tier System|
|Participant Release of Liability|| Completed copies should be given to club officers and emailed to SportClubs@nau.edu. |
|Institutional Excuse||Must be typed and submitted 10 businesses days before absence to the Office of Student Life. In order to be approved, the form must:|
- First be signed by the club's faculty/staff adviser
- Drop the form off to the Sport Clubs Coordinator to be signed.
- All students listed must be registered and have a Participant Release Form completed.
- A Travel Notification related to the IE form must be submitted BEFORE submitting to Sport Clubs Administration.
- Electronic copies will not be accepted. Original copes ONLY must be dropped off in person to the Campus Rec Administration Office.
- After the first two signatures are secured, the club will be notified to pick up and take the form to the Office of Student Life for final approval.
- If approved, the club can make copies of the form for all club participants traveling to submit to their professors/instructors.
|Sport Clubs Reimbursement||Complete this form to apply for reimbursement from your club's tier system allocations.|
- Travel expenses will not be covered by this funding. Travel is only reimbursable by ASNAU funding.
- Expenses such as tournament entry fees, game officials, facility rentals, medical personnel (Athletic Trainers, EMS on site at games) all qualify for Sport Clubs reimbursement.
|Equipment Purchase Request||Clubs may use their annual Sport Club allocation to request qualified equipment purchases. Submit to SportClubs@nau.edu.|
|Community Service Report||Clubs who complete community service should submit a report to track the total number of hours towards Tier System Requirements.|
|Adviser Meeting Report||Have your Faculty/Staff Adviser complete this report after each meeting and submit directly to Sport Clubs Administration|
|Travel Notification||Submit this form at least three days before any club event outside of Flagstaff City Limits.|
|Injury Report||If Sport Clubs Staff is not present at time of injury, complete this form and send a scanned copy directly to Sport Clubs Administration. |
|Sport Clubs Officer Handbook||The policies & procedures specific to Sport Clubs|
|Student Organization Manual||Policies & procedures for ALL Registered Student Organizations at NAU|
|ASNAU Funding||Use this link for information on how to receive funding from the ASNAU Senate Bill|
|Trademark & Licensing||All Sport Clubs must comply with the policies outlined in this document.|
|Coach Registration ||All coaches and managers should complete this form annually and be kept on file by Sport Club Officers|
|Sample Constitution||If you are looking to create a new constitution or revise/audit a current constitution, click on the link to the left|
|NAU Student Handbook||Become familiar with this web page as all clubs and their members are expected to abide by these policies at all times|
|Sport Clubs Code of Conduct||All participants must be held accountable for this policy by other club members and their officers|
|Event Schedules||A live link which shows events such as meetings, deadlines, practices, home games, and travel|
|Budget Template ||Click on this link to start creating your budget for successful financial management|
Player Safety Resources
|Safety Officer Training ||Every Sport Club must identify a Safety Officer to complete this annual training.|
|Physical Therapy Clinic||Students from the Physical Therapy program can help club athletes rehabilitate injuries at no cost.|
|Concussion Fact Sheet||It is recommended for all club athletes to become familiar with this information on how to identify a concussion.|
|Concussion Action Plan||If you suspect a teammate to have a concussion, use this form to help guide you on how to properly manage it.|
|Campus Health Services||Use this link for more information on your on-campus health provider.|
|NAU Health Promotion||Access programs which empower healthy choices to support academic success and athletic performance.|
Club E-mail Account Access
Sport Clubs may have multiple officers or club members gain access to their official club email account. To access your club account, login to the myNAU portal
and follow the instructions below.
- Login with your NAU ID and password
- Navigate to the E-mail Manager page to click on the account you would like to access
- When prompted to login with Outlook enter your username and password again
To add/remove a user, contact Sport Clubs Administration
and provide the individual's NAU ID (Ex/ MP978).
If the content you are looking for is not available on this page, please contact Sport Clubs Administration at 928-523-0567 or SportClubs@nau.edu.