Hall of Fame
“The College of Education’s Hall of Fame was established in 2014 to recognize and honor individuals who have made a difference in the lives of the people of Arizona and beyond. We are pleased to shine a light on their good works and we are proud of their achievements” ~ Dean Michael Sampson
THE COE HALL OF FAME AT NAU
The purpose of the College of Education Hall of Fame (HOF) is to recognize and honor alumni and other individuals who have made significant contributions in their occupations, disciplines, or positions and who have advanced the vision and mission of the COE through their contributions.
These contributions may be made in multiple manners, including success in their work, leadership, teaching, writing, research, service, or by other outstanding performance and having outstanding success in the individual’s profession. This contribution also may have been through support of and/or service to the vision and mission of the College of Education.
- Nominations may be made up until April 1 of each year.
- Nomination forms and procedures are noted on the COE webpage.
- The Dean of the College of Education appoints a HOF Selection Committee from his/her COE Advisory Board.
- The Committee reviews nominations and makes recommendations of qualified candidates as scored by a Likert Scale.
- The Dean consults with the COE faculty, Leadership Team, and COE Development Officer.
- The Dean names the HOF and notifies the inductees and media.
- Results are announced at Spring Commencement and HOF members are honored at Homecoming.
- There is no set number of how many HOF members may join each year.
The deadline for nominations is April 15th, 2014.