2013 Southwest Multiage Conference
The Reality of Multiage Education: Still Going Strong
Conference topics will include:
- integration of coursework
- beginning Multiage programs: how to start?
- integrating music and arts in a standards-based world
- curriculum support for primary and intermediate multiage programs
- and much, much more!
Dates and location:
Saturday, October 12, 2013
8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Northern Arizona University
College of Education (Eastburn Education, building #27)
To register for the Southwest Multiage Conference, please complete the registration form.
The cost of the conference is:
- $50 if pre-registered online
- $60 at the door on October 12
- $10 for students with identification
Payments must be either check or district purchase order.
Please complete your pre-registration online and remit payment by October 5th 2013.
Associate Professor, Northern Arizona University
Former multiage teacher, national consultant, and conference speaker