U.S. Passport Application Acceptance Facility
The Center for International Education is designated as a Passport Application Acceptance Facility, serving Flagstaff and Northern Arizona.
U.S. Passport Acceptance Office on the Northern Arizona
University Flagstaff campus
523 S Knoles Drive
Blome Building #2
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-5598
Passport Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., when the university is open for business.
For first-time applicants 16 years of age or older, you must
- a certified original or copy of your birth certificate or previous US Passport (book or card)
- a certified original of your driver’s license (if out of state, must present a secondary form of ID ex: ID card, School ID, Work ID, Gov't ID)
- a personal check or money order for $110 to the U.S. Department of State
- a personal check or money order to Northern
Arizona University for $35 processing and passport photos ($25 processing + $10 photos)
Find out how to obtain your birth certificate. You will need to provide the following information:
- your name at birth
- your parents’ names (including mother’s maiden
- the city you were born in
You may receive your newly issued passport and your citizenship documents in two separate mailings. Please contact the National Passport Information Center (NPIC 1-877-487-2778) if you do not receive a second mailing within 10 business days of receiving the first.
Please visit the U.S. Department of State website or call the National Passport Information
Center at 1-877-487-2778 prior to applying for information regarding passport
renewals, applicants under 18 years of age, or anything other than first-time
applicants 18 years of age or older.