F-1 Forms

Explore all the forms you need for F-1 status listed below.  Each form contains instructions on how to complete it properly.  If you have any questions about any of these forms, please contact your international student adviser.

  • Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
  • Early Transfer Out 
  • Request Form
  • Optional Practical Training (OPT)
  • Program Extension Form
  • Proof of Immunization Form
  • Reduced Course Load Form
  • Request for letter of Invitation
  • Request for Letters to Financial Sponsors
  • SEVIS Update Form
  • Social Security Number Request Form
  • Transfer Out Form

All of our forms can be accessed using iNAU Services.  CLICK below to get started

iNAU Banner small