Please choose which option you are interested in:
- A Bachelor’s Degree if you want to earn a bachelor’s degree at Northern Arizona University as a full-time student
- Program in Intensive English (PIE) if you wish to learn English
- Exchange Student Program if you want to spend one or two semesters at Northern Arizona University, and your school has a student exchange agreement with Northern Arizona University
- Sponsored students are sponsored by their home government to study at Northern Arizona University. The Center for International Education will work directly with sponsoring agencies to meet billing and other requirements.
- Statewide if you want to earn a degree or take classes online or at an statewide location, please note that immigration paperwork for F-1 and J-1 students will be issued only for: Flagstaff Mountain campus
- Yuma in-person programs
- Non-Degree Admissions if you only want to take classes part time at Northern Arizona University; please note that no immigration paperwork will be issued
- A Graduate Degree if you want to earn a graduate degree at Northern Arizona University
Undergraduate International Student Admissions
- Fall Semester: March 1 (start in August)
- Spring Semester: September 15 (start in January)
- Summer: March 1 (start in June)
Note: Applications are accepted past these deadlines.