International Engineering Programs

While studying for your BS degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, you have two options for an International Experience:


  • The Global Science and Engineering Program (GSEP) is a 5-year program leading to 2 BS degrees (engineering and foreign language) and provides an international study abroad / internship experience.  See the GSEP webpage for more information.
  • The International Certificate can be obtained within your 4-year program.  See below for more information.


International Engineering Certificate

This certificate prepares you to work as an engineer in an international setting. If you qualify, you will receive this certificate when you complete your bachelor’s degree.


To earn this certificate, you must:

  • be a degree-seeking CEFNS major
  • maintain a GPA of 2.5 or better