Read the following for answers to questions about CCC2NAU.
- What tuition do I pay?
- Where will I apply for and receive financial aid?
- How do I dual enroll in classes at Northern Arizona University while I am at Coconino Community College?
- What is a LOUIE account?
- Can I participate in athletics?
- Where can I park?
- I've heard that Northern Arizona University students have to turn in proof of immunizations. Does that apply to the CCC2NAU program?
- How do I obtain a Northern Arizona University JacksCard?
- Does the program guarantee I will be admitted to Northern Arizona University?
- If I transition to Northern Arizona University before I complete my associate's degree, can I transfer my university credits back to complete my associate's degree?
- I’ve heard about Northern Arizona University’s Pledge tuition. If I start this program, will it “lock in” the current tuition rate for later when I am taking just Northern Arizona University courses?
- How do I get to use NAU’s campus health and recreation services or attend student events on NAU's campus?
- Can I live in university residence halls and purchase a meal plan?
- Can I join a fraternity or sorority?
What tuition do I pay?
Coconino Community College tuition and fees apply to Coconino Community College courses. Northern Arizona University tuition and fees apply to university courses.
Where will I apply for and receive financial aid?
While you are taking classes at Coconino Community College, your financial aid eligibility will be determined and any awards will be made by the Coconino Community College Financial Aid Office. The school code is 031004. For more information please read Financial Aid FAQ's for CCC2NAU students
How do I dual enroll in classes at Northern Arizona University while I am at Coconino Community College?
Your CCC2NAU advisor can help you to determine which classes are appropriate for your major as well as enroll you in up to 6 units at NAU every term. Keep in mind that you must pay NAU's tuition/fee rates for any classes you take at NAU.
What is a LOUIE account?
LOUIE is where you register for courses, check your grades, class schedule, financial accounts, and manage your academic life at Northern Arizona University.
All CCC2NAU students should be comfortable navigating LOUIE.
To log in, use your user ID provided in your CCC2NAU admission letter or contact NAU's Student Technology Center to set up your account.
Can I participate in athletics?
In accordance with NCAA regulations, participation on university athletic teams is limited to those students who are enrolled as full-time Northern Arizona University students and who are registered with the NCAA clearinghouse. For this reason, our students are not allowed to play in NCAA.
- CCC2NAU students are welcome to play for NAU's Intramural sports.
- CCC2NAU student who are interested in NAU's Sport Club teams should talk with the coach to see if they are eligible to join. Please note that some sport club teams will not allow CCC2NAU students or there may be additional requirements such as enrollment into a certain number of credits at NAU required in order to join.
- Any student who plans to play for either intramural or club teams will need to purchase a membership to the HLC (Health and Learning Center).
Where can I park?
On Coconino Community College campuses, you must purchase and display a current parking permit. These can be purchased though Student Accounts.
At Northern Arizona University, you must purchase a Northern Arizona University student parking permit to park on campus. Check out NAU's Interactive Campus Map for parking and building locations.
I've heard that Northern Arizona University students have to turn in proof of immunizations. Does that apply to the CCC2NAU program?
Yes. In order to take a class at Northern Arizona University’s Flagstaff campus, and to obtain your JacksCard voucher, you will need to turn in proof of your immunizations for measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). Please fill out the MMR submission form and submit it directly to NAU's Campus Health Services. Once your MMR hold is lifted come into the CCC Lone Tree Campus to request a voucher for your Jacks Card. To learn how to view your MMR hold in LOUIE, click here.
How do I obtain a Northern Arizona University JacksCard?
Contact your CCC2NAU advisor once your MMR hold has been removed. They will then give you a voucher that you can bring to the university's JacksCard office in the Student Union to obtain your free ID.
Does the program guarantee I will be admitted to Northern Arizona University?
We cannot guarantee admission to Northern Arizona University, but we will help you identify and work toward meeting NAU's admission requirements.
If I transition to Northern Arizona University before I complete my associate's degree, can I transfer my university credits back to complete my associate's degree?
Yes. This process is called reverse transfer and you should take advantage of it. Each credential you add to your resume makes you more competitive for employment and other opportunities. If you are interested in completing a degree or certificate via reverse transfer, talk to your advisor during your transition appointment.
I’ve heard about Northern Arizona University’s Pledge tuition. Will I be able to “lock in” this rate while I am at CCC?
Participation in the CCC2NAU program does not qualify for the Pledge program while you are attending Coconino Community College. The Pledge gets applied at the time you transition to Northern Arizona University.
How do I get to use NAU’s campus health and recreation services or attend student events on NAU's campus?
Can I live in university residence halls and purchase a meal plan?
Yes, please visit our "Housing" page for more information about housing.
Any CCC2NAU student may purchase a student meal plan regardless of your housing choice.